Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Filling out Google master sheet

Hey guys hope you guys are having a good rest
Just a question I don't have all the info for the other groups
but I could fill out the blank spaces based on Luke's note.
(Emma has the other half written in her book)
----
I've filled out some of the spaces.. because i haven't got all the information.
Just a question.
On Luke's note(one which is not in excel format) it said
Group 47 is doing zine and
group 56 is doing pallet lounge
but on excel it was already saved as
Group 56 is doing zine and
group 47 didn't have their info written but their team name was saved as TM(M)NT
could someone explain what is going on? or does anyone have an idea?
p.s What are we doing for week7? cheers guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment